The mission of the Trinity Health Kidney Centre is to drive discovery in the field of kidney disease research in Ireland.
To achieve this, we will:
- focus our health and medical research efforts on excellence and on rapid translation of findings into the clinical setting
- establish an environment of research excellence that will attract researchers of the highest calibre from across Ireland and internationally
- identify and exploit synergies between our various activities, maximising cooperation and avoiding inefficiencies
- provide our research staff with the best possible working environment with a view to supporting existing staff and assisting in recruiting the high-quality new staff
- deliver a coordinated, student-focused and student-responsive Nephrology education programme to both undergraduates and postgraduates.
Location Map of TTMI Location Map of ADAPT Centre