Risk Assessment and Management
Mental Health and criminal insanity legislation
Course Director:- Professor Harry Kennedy
Telephone: +353 1 215 7400
Foundation Course in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
(in partnership with HSE and St Patrick’s University Hospital)
- Teaching occurring between March 2024 and November 2024, using a blend of online and classroom delivered lectures.
- Teaching will commence with a 3 day teaching block on 6th, 7th and 8th of March 2024.
- Offers a comprehensive introduction to CBT principles for healthcare workers and psychology graduates who want to understand and use such principles in their day-to-day clinical roles.
- Offers a comprehensive grounding in CBT principles for clinicians with an interest in pursuing a CBT clinical qualification and accreditation in the future.
- Extra mural course open to all health care professionals and psychology graduates.
- The course requires completion of all 3 modules but individuals can choose to complete any number of modules:
- Module 1: CBT Theory, The Collaborative Therapeutic Relationship & Psychoeducation
- Module 2: Behavioural Tasks, Agenda Setting, and Using Homework
- Module 3: Achieving Behavioural Change, Working with Thoughts & CBT Case Conceptualisation
- The cost of the foundation course is €3,500. This course may be taken in three separate modules and then the cost will be €1,200 per module.
- To apply send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st February 2024
Course Director: Dr Craig Chigwedere