Online Postgraduate M.Sc. in Advanced Radiotherapy Practice
Following the successful completion of the all 6 Postgraduate Diploma modules (in either Clinical Practice or Treatment Planning Strands) you are eligible to complete a Research Dissertation module (30 ECT) over one year to attain the M.Sc. in Advanced Radiotherapy Practice qualification.
On successful completion of the MSc top-up year, in addition to the learning outcomes already achieved from the Diploma, you will be able to:
- Gather background and specific knowledge on a research topic.
- Formulate a research question, aims, objectives, hypotheses relevant to a research topic
- Design a research study that addresses a research question, using both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Carry out basic statistical analyses of quantitative data using the SPSS software package
- Apply basic approaches to qualitative data analysis
- Critically analyse, Present and defend published research findings.
This is not a direct entry course, you must first successfully complete our Postgraduate Diploma to be considered eligible to apply.
Up-to-date information about course fees can be found at the Academic Registry.
For full details on how to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01) 896 3234.