The building was built originally in the 1800s.The building comprises 3 storey above ground and an extension added in the 1990s.Served by several staircases and no lift facilities.
Location: Main Campus (Pearse Street side)
Accessibility rating: Building is accessible at ground floor only
Monday to Fridays: 9am -5.30pm
Saturday and Sundays:Closed (except for security centre)
The building was built originally in the 1800s.The building comprises 3 storey above ground and an extension added in the 1990s.Served by several staircases and no lift facilities. The College security, main frame computer room, information systems services and Telephone Room is on the ground floor level, the upper levels are administration offices for 2 other departments.(Management Information System and Training & Publications)
Currently the only accessible part of the building is the ground floor main entrance, having a door access and an external ramp providing a wheelchair users route.
- College Security Staff Locker Room
- Security Staff Changing Room
- General Administration Offices
- Cell Offices Meeting and Interview Room
- Information Systems Services
- Management Information Services
- Training and Publications
- College Telephone Room
- Accessible Toilet for Staff (ground floor)