The Loyola Institute and the Irish School of Ecumenics (Physiology Building)
Main Campus (Westland Row side)
Building is accessible.
- Platform lift- external
- Main door semi-automated
- Internal lift- all floors
- Enabled toilet- ground floor
- All internal doors at entrance are semi-automated
The physiology building is open from 9am to 6pm daily with after hours access available via key entry.
The building was completed in 1876 and it contains 4 stories overall. The ground floor houses the department offices, small teaching rooms and some labs. The basement contains the workshops, storage rooms, research rooms and an operating theatre. The 1st and 2nd floors have offices, research labs, meeting rooms and a common room.
- Numerous Labs
- Common Room
- Meeting Room