Disability Service Handbooks & Resources
Trinity College is committed to the principle of universal access and will actively work towards providing reasonable access to all of its services, information and facilities.
On the below links, you find links & information on all Disability service policies. You will also find useful links to our student & parent handbooks.
- Student Handbook (MS Sway)
- Parent Communication Booklet (MS Sway)
- Clinical Placement Handbook for Nursing Students with Dyslexia
- 10 Year Anniversary Booklet Student Experiences
- Student Employment Booklet
- Disability Awareness Booklet - Information for staff on supporting students (MS Word)
- Guide for Students with Disabilities on Placement Booklet
- Academic Liason officer (ALO) and Tutor booklet (MS Word)
- Guide to Students with Disabilities on Placement Booklet
- Developing Inclusive Career Approaches - A booklet for Higher Education Institutes (PDF - 2MB)
- Supporting Students with Asperger’s Syndrome and other Autistic Spectrum Conditions in the 3rd Level College Environment (MS Word 524KB)
- A to Z of Asperger's Syndrome
- Supporting Students with Asperger’s Syndrome and other Autistic Spectrum Conditions in the 4th Level College Environment (MS Word 728KB)