Managing my Disability in Trinity
Through your experiences in college, you have the opportunity to learn and refine the ways that you look after yourself and manage your disability. OTs are available to work with you through this learning process.
We are also available to review the reasonable accommodations that you have established in your needs assessment, to ensure that they are useful in helping you to engage in your student role. For a full list of the typical reasonable accommodations provided through the Disability Service, please view this link.
Reasonable Accommodations may include:
- Using the respite room as part of my routine
- Disclosing a disability in college
- Managing the exam environment
- Using the extra time in examinations
- Communicating with departments about the reasonable accommodations in my LENS report.