185 Pearse Street
Main Campus (Westland Row side)
Building is inaccessible
The physics building is open from 9am to 5pm daily with after hour's access available via key entry.
The building was completed in 1876 and it contains 5 stories overall. The ground floor and lower ground floor contain labs, the common room and offices, while the basement contains the workshop, temperature controlled rooms and storage. The 1st and 2nd floors have offices, AUK Room, labs, the library and the museum.
- Numerous Labs
- Common Room
- Library Auk Room