Location: Main Campus (Main Quadrangle/Front Square)
Building is accessible at ground floor only
Monday to Fridays: 9am -5.30pm
Saturday and Sundays: Closed
Generally converted from for the original accommodation block type building into office premises on all levels.
There is level ground floor access to enable wheelchair access. No passenger lift or platform lifts are provided in the building.
The building is occupied by:
1. Trinity Staff Office Recruitment and Reception Section on the ground floor with an open admin office, HR Manager and interview room, (9 staff)
hours of operation: 0915 to 1300 and 1400 to 1710hrs Monday to Fridays. (Helpdesk) and 0900 to 1730hrs Monday to Fridays (Office Staff)
2. Quality Office with 2 staff based on the ground floor (separate entrance) operating generally to opening hours of 0900 to 1300 and 1400 to 1730hrs 5 days a week
3. Trinity Staff Payroll Helpdesk and Reception on the first floor level with an open admin office and Payroll Managers (12 staff)
hours of operation 1000 to 1200 and 1400 to 1600hrs Monday to Fridays. (Helpdesk) and 0900 to 1730hrs Monday to Fridays (Office Staff)
4. Trinity Staff Pensions Section on the 2nd floor level with 2 open admin offices and Pension advisor staff. (8 staff) hours of operation 0900 to 1300 and 1400 to 1730hrs Monday to Fridays.
5. Trinity Staff Development Training Centre on the 3rd floor level with an open admin office and training staff. (4 staff) hours of operation 0900 to 1300 and 1400 to 1730hrs Monday to Fridays.
6. Trinity Staff Relations Office on the 4th attic floor level with an open admin office and meeting/ consultation room. (4 staff) hours of operation 0900 to 1730hrs Monday to Fridays.
- Helpdesks and Receptions
- General Administration Offices
- Cell Offices (all floors)
- Meeting and Interview Room
- Open Plan Offices
- Filing Room
- Photocopy Rooms
- Small WC Rooms
- Disabled Access WC Room on 1st Floor level
- Staff Development Seminar Room Training Consultation Rooms Small Kitchenettes