The building was built originally circa early 1700s, of 3 storey height stone construction and served by one central staircase accessing the upper exam hall and seminar room, there are no lift facilities.
Main Campus (Front Square)
Building is accessible except the Boydell Room floor.
Main Archway open 24hrs - Security guarded during silent hours.
During Examinations and Seminars, the building is open 09:00 to 18:00 daily.
The general visiting public to Trinity College does not have open access to the interior of the building main Hall upper level.
The building was built originally circa early 1700s of 3 storey height stone construction and served by one central staircase accessing the upper exam hall and seminar room, there are no lift facilities.
During the buildings' life it has remained as originally constructed, fire exit/escape routes have been added from the main upper hall into House 6 2nd floor level and an exit route from the Boydell Recital Auditorium in House 5 gains access through a storeroom via a spiral staircase.
- Passenger lift serving ground, first and second levels
- Entrance via Enquiry Office at entrance level, door on left in Foyer
- Boydell Room is not accessible
- Main Upper-Level Hall for exams, seminars, and meetings (seating capacity of 200 or during exams capacity of approx 140 desks)
- Security Helpdesk
- Clock-in systems for TCD Staff (Security Reception Room)
- Keys Control point (Security Reception Room)