Fitzgerald Building (Physics Building)
The building was completed in 1905 and it contains three storeys above ground and one below.
Main Campus (Westland Row side)
Building is accessible.
- Platform lift- external
- Main door semi-automated
- Internal lift- all floors
- Enabled toilet- ground floor
The physics building is open from 8.30am to 6pm daily with after-hours access available through key entry.
The building was completed in 1905 and it contains 3 storeys above ground and one below. The Ground Floor contains labs and offices, while the basement contains the radioactive storage room and a laser room. The 1st and 2nd floors have the tearoom, offices, and labs of the building
The building has a variety of uses and users, from the undergraduates going to lectures, mainly in the 2nd floor lecture hall, researchers, and general staff.
- Large Lecture Hall
- Numerous Labs
- Lasers Rooms
- Tea Room
- Lecture hall
- Observatory on the roof of the buildin.
- Lift at entrance steps and lift internally to all floors.
- Accessible toilets.