Trinity AQ Scholarships
In partnership with SandboxAQ, the Quantum Science team is delighted to announce the Trinity AQ Scholarships for outstanding students from the Global South undertaking the MSc Quantum Science and Technology degree in the academic year 2024/25.
These scholarships are aimed at supporting and developing two outstanding postgraduate students from the Global South who are keen to develop their career with the quantum science industry. The Trinity AQ Scholarships will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments or contribution to society.
Applicants who are awarded the Trinity AQ Scholarship will receive full tuition fee support, a living stipend of €25,000 and a financial contribution for relocating to Ireland.*
Who can apply:
Global South applicants to the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme for 2024/25 entry only.
The scholarship will be assessed based on academic or personal achievements to date, evidence of their interest in the quantum science and technology field and how they would be ambassadors for the programme.
To apply for the Trinity AQ Scholarship, please complete the general MSc in Quantum Science and Technology application form available here.
Please submit your scholarship application to email@example.com along with the following documents:
- Bachelor’s transcripts (if available)
You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request. Deadline for applications to this scholarship is May 20th 2024.
Applicants who are awarded the Trinity AQ Scholarships will be notified by June 1st. Once notified, successful applicants will be contacted by the Quantum Science and Technology course team to arrange their travel to Dublin.
The decision of the Course Director is final.
Trinity AQ Scholarship Conditions
Winners of the Trinity AQ Scholarship will be subject to the following conditions:
- The holder should have completed an undergraduate physics, maths, computer science or engineering degree or can show the equivalent experience.**
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology with the School of Physics for the academic year 2024/25.
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the Course Director.
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other Trinity scholarships or awards.
*Terms and conditions apply.
**Applicants with alternative qualifications must satisfy Trinity College Dublin’s postgraduate entry requirements.