Prof. Cormac McGuinness
School of PhysicsEmail Cormac.McGuinness@tcd.ie Phone+353 1 8963547
There are currently 2 students studying under my direction. They are:
- Stephen Callaghan
- Martin Duignan
I have graduated five students from my research group
- Declan Cockburn, Ph.D. - now working for ASML, Eindhoven, Holland
- Brian Kennedy, Ph.D. - now working at MAX-lab, Lund, Sweden.
- Nikolaos Peltekis, Ph.D. - now working in Intel, Leixlip and Arizona.
- Brendan Arnold, M.Sc. - now studying for Ph.D. at Bristol University
- Daniel McNally, M.Sc. - now studying for Ph.D. at State University of New York, Stonybrook
I have closely worked with two other students in their Ph.D. projects under other supervisors within Trinity College Dublin as well as one external to Trinity.
- Brendan Holland, Ph.D. - supervised by Prof. McGovern, TCD.
- John Cunniffe, Ph.D. - supervised by Prof. McGilp, TCD.
- Timothy Learmonth, Ph.D. - supervised by Prof. Smith, Boston University.