In partnership with Microsoft Ireland, the Quantum Science team is delighted to offer two prestigious scholarships to outstanding female students undertaking the MSc Quantum Science and Technology degree in the academic year 2022/23. These scholarships are aimed to support and develop outstanding female postgraduate students and will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments or contribution to society. The value of each scholarship is 20,000 euro.*
The scholarships are available to new EU and non-EU female entrants to MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme for admission in September 2022. Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer and complete the application process upon receipt of their offer no later than 31st July 2022. All candidates will receive a communication about the outcome of their application shortly after this deadline. Applicants are also strongly advised to apply for all other funding and grants open to them.
This scholarship is open to female postgraduate students undertaking studies on the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology programme in 2022/23. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
- The holder must have completed an undergraduate physics, maths, computer science or engineering degree.
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Quantum Science and Technology with the School of Physics for the academic year 2022/23.
- The holder is required to engage in relevant academic and ambassadorial activities as determined by the Course Director.
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
How do I apply
1. Submit your online application for MSc in Quantum Science and Technology at my.tcd.ie. You will receive an 8 digit reference number for your application.
2. If your application is successful (in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer), download and complete the scholarship application form.
3. Submit the completed scholarship form (one page in length) to email@example.com before 31st July 2022. Early application is encouraged.
Full details of our partnership with Microsoft Ireland are available here. Read more about our 21/22 scholarship winners here.
Information on the other scholarships available for postgraduate study at Trinity College Dublin is available here.
*Terms and conditions apply. Both EU and non-EU applicants are eligible.