Offices & Labs - Connecting to the wired network (macOS)
The steps to connect to the wired network from macOS are as follows:
- First, submit a network request
- If you haven't already, then please start by submitting a network request. Once you have, we'll email you with important configuration information.
- Then, connect to a network point (wired connection)
- Once your network request is completed: connect your Mac's network cable to a live network point and it will automatically connect.
- Finally, make sure to install anti-virus software
- For security reasons, all computers on the Trinity network must have the college-required antivirus software.