TCDpolls’ (Vevox) PowerPoint add-in
Staff can install a TCDpolls’ (Vevox) add-in to their desktop version of Microsoft PowerPoint.
This add-in allows you to create poll slides within your PowerPoint presentation.
Once participants respond to the polls, the results can be shown in real-time during the presentation.
The add-in does not work with the web app version of PowerPoint. It will only work with the Desktop version.
Installing the add-in
There are two ways in which you can install the PowerPoint add-in. Windows users can use either option to install the add-in. Mac users can only option B.
Install the TCDpolls’ (Vevox) add-in from inside PowerPoint
- Open the desktop version of PowerPoint
- Click on the Insert menu item
- Click on the Get Add-ins menu option
- Click on the ADMIN MANAGED tab. Then click the Vevox for PowerPoint tile followed by the Add button
- The Vevox Insert Poll button will then be added to the end of the Home tab ribbon