How to remove the 'Student Wi-Fi' network from your device
This page gives information on the process to remove the 'Student Wi-Fi' network from your device.
- Click on the Wi-Fi network icon in the taskbar at the bottom right of the screen
- The list of available Wi-Fi networks will appear
- Right-click on ‘TCDwifi’ and select 'Forget’ or ‘Forget this network'
Instructions may vary slightly depending on the version of macOS installed.
- Choose Apple menu, from the top left, then System Preferences, then click Network.
- Select Wi-Fi in the list on the left.
- Click the Advanced button.
- The Wi-Fi pane shows a Preferred Networks list. Select the entry for TCDwifi.
- Click the remove button (–) beneath the list. If you're asked to confirm, click Remove.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
Android comes in many versions depending on your phone’s manufacturer and your network provider. In general, removing the 'TCDwifi' Wi-Fi network can be done by using one of the following methods:
- Settings -> Internet -> 'TCDwifi' -> Settings -> Forget
- Settings -> Additional Settings -> Manage saved networks -> Delete 'TCDwifi'
- Settings -> Network & Internet -> Internet -> Saved Networks -> Long-press 'TCDwifi' -> Forget
- Settings -> Connections -> Wi-Fi -> Long-press 'TCDwifi' -> Forget network
Instructions may vary slightly depending on the version of iOS/iPadOS installed.
- Tap Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Tap info (the letter 'i' with a circle around it, both in blue) next to 'TCDwifi' -> Forget This Network