LabVIEW and Multisim installation - licence agreement
Those using LabVIEW and Multisim will be prompted to enter a new licence code at the end of the licence agreement. In order to access the latest licence codes you must first agree to the Copyright Acknowledgement as outlined in full below. To agree to these terms and conditions and view the licence codes please click the 'I Accept' button at the bottom of this page.
I agree that my usage of the Software issued or otherwise made available to me by the Institution to which I am a currently registered student or member of staff is subject to the following conditions:
1. I will ensure that all the requirements of the Licences under which the Software is held by the Institution will be maintained. (Copies of the relevant Licences may be seen by application to the School or Department which made Software available.)
2. I understand that I may only use the Software for one or more of the following purposes
- Teaching and studying
- Academic Research
- Personal educational development
I will ensure that I do not use the Software for any of the following purposes:
- Training or Education of Persons who are not currently registered students or members of staff at the Institution
- Training Courses given for Fee or benefit
- Consultancy or services given for a fee or other benefit
- To do work of significant benefit to any employer whilst on an industrial placement
- To do work of significant benefit to any employer whilst on a part-time courses
- Research undertaken or published for fee or other benefit
- Research commissioned by a third party, paid for or funded by a third party or undertaken for a third party
- Any activity which is for any commercial purpose including without limit, timesharing, rental, or service bureau use or use for any commercial activities of the Licensee.
3. I will not remove or alter the Copyright Statement on any copies of the Software used by me.
4. I will ensure the Security and Confidentiality of any copy released to me, and will not make any further copies from it or knowingly permit others to do so, unless permitted to do so under the relevant licence.
5. I will use the Software only for purposes defined, and only on computer systems covered, by the agreement, contract or licence.
6. I will only incorporate the Software, or part thereof, in any work, program or article produced by me, where this is permitted by the licence or by "Fair Dealing".
7. I will only incorporate some part or version of the Software in any work produced by me with the express permission of the software vendors or unless this is permitted under the Agreement.
8. I will not reverse engineer or decompile the Software or attempt to do so.
9. I will return or destroy all copies of the Software at the end of the course/year/period of employment or when requested to do so.
In clicking the 'I Accept' button below this Copyright Acknowledgement Form I understand that the Institution reserves its right to take legal action against individuals who cause it to be involved in legal proceedings as a result of violation of its licensing agreements.