Staff Wi-Fi - How to connect - macOS
Submit a network request
You can only follow the instructions below once your network request has been processed and you have received an email from IT Services with important configuration information. If you have not yet submitted a network request, please follow the network request link to do so.
To connect your computer to TCDwireless network (Staff Wi-Fi Service)
- On the menu bar, click Wi-Fi icon and make sure the toggle is in the 'on' position
- Click the Wi-Fi icon again. Scroll down the list and select Other
- In the Find and join a Wi-Fi network box, fill in the following values and click Join:
- Network Name: TCDwireless
- Security: WPA2 Enterprise
- Username: Enter your Trinity computer account username
- Password: Enter your Trinity network login password
- Tick the Remember this network check box
Note: You may receive several prompts after joining the TCDwireless network:
- If you get a message referring to 802.1X Authentication - enter your College username and Network Login password and click OK.
- You may get a further prompt to Verify Certificate - choose to Show Certificate and select the box beside Always trust "TCDwlan" before clicking Continue.
- If a further prompt appears relating to eaptlstrust then enter the Administrative username and password for your Mac, before clicking OK.
- If the 802.1X Authentication prompt appears again then enter your College username and network login password and click OK.
Finally, make sure to install anti-virus software
For security reasons, all computers on the Trinity network must have the college-required antivirus software.