How to connect macOS to the Student Wi-Fi service
The Student Wi-Fi network will provide you with fast, secure internet access.
Those using the service are assumed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the service.
In order to successfully follow the steps below, you must be in an area of Trinity with Wi-Fi coverage.
- Click on the Wi-Fi Icon in the Apple Menu at the top of the screen. If Wi-Fi is turned off then choose to Turn Wi-Fi On
- From the Wi-Fi drop down list choose TCDwifi
- The following window should appear:
- In the Username and Password fields enter the short version of your Trinity username (e.g. 'jbloggs' and not 'email@example.com') and your network login password
- For 'Mode' choose Automatic
- Click Join (or OK in older macOS versions)