We are interested in modeling the physical world in mathematical terms and this is reflected in the research carried out in the Theory & Modelling Group.
We are particularly interested in electronic properties of low-dimensional systems such as multilayers, nanotubes, graphite and graphene.
Below is a list of some of the projects we are involved in:
- Strain-induced alterations of the magnetic properties of graphene
- Dynamic RKKY interaction in graphene
- Inverse modelling in graphene
- Modelling the transport properties of nanowire networks
- Origami-based spintronics in 2-dimensional materials
- Acoustic properties of materials