There are three 'Huddle Space' pods, located on the concourse of the Arts Building. These pods allow small groups of students to collaborate on college work more easily.
Each pods allow students to:
- connect multiple devices wirelessly to a shared screen
- collaboration on a virtual whiteboard
No booking is necessary as the pods are first come, first served.
Each screen in the pod contains information on how to connect your device wirelessly. The connecting device must be on the Trinity Wi-Fi network for it to connect to the screen. For more information check out our how to use the 'Via Connect Collaboration Screen' guide.
Devices that can connect to the shared screen
Any device with a supported version of one of the below operating systems can connect.
For more details about which versions are supported, click on the appropriate link below.
Terms and Conditions
- Please be considerate of other students and staff in the area.
- Please ensure spaces are left clean and tidy for the next group of students.
- IT Services will not be responsible for any loss or damage of goods or property left in the Huddle Spaces by any student.
Need Further Help?
Search the Knowledge Base for answers to commonly asked questions.
Still need help? Contact the IT Service Desk by one of the below methods.
Service desk opening hours are:
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00