Please see below the latest news from our software suppliers.
- Wolfram Virtual Technology Conference - 12-15 October 2021
- MATLAB and Simulink Seminars: Technical Education Series.
The 'MATLAB and Simulink Seminars: Technical Education Series', starting on Wednesday 21 April, includes a series of live bi-weekly webinars, aimed at those who are using, or are interested in using MATLAB for teaching. The live sessions include open discussion regarding common challenges in teaching foundational university courses (such as Calculus, Programming, Numerical Methods, Mechanics, etc.) and show how to address them. After each webinar the participants will receive access to a Jump Starter Kit which will contain slides and classroom ready resources. Some of the topics are especially pertinent, especially with the COVID-induced shift to online teaching which some instructors have found more challenging than others.
- Sweet for ArcGIS webinar - Wednesday, 21 April
- MATLAB Masterclasses with Loren Shure - April 2021
- Mathematica Webinar: Wolfram Technologies for Geoscience Research and Teaching - Thursday, 15 April
MATLAB and Simulink community
Wolfram Summer School, June 28 - July 17, 2020
MiniTab Statistical Software