Please see below the latest news from our software suppliers.
For software advice and support, please see our dedicated software pages.
- Wolfram Cloud scheduled outage - August 27
The Wolfram Cloud will be undergoing a major system upgrade starting at 6pm US Central Time (GMT-5) this Friday, August 27, 2021.
We anticipate the upgrade will be completed at the latest by 8am US Central Time (GMT-5) on Saturday, August 28, 2021.
During the upgrade process, all services and features of the cloud will be unavailable. This will affect online notebooks, forms, APIs and all other cloud features including ScheduledTask, SendMail and ServiceConnect. It will not affect the Wolfram Knowledgebase or Wolfram|Alpha operations.
- MATLAB & Simulink Academic Online Events and Resources | August 2021
- Wolfram - Early Access for Students Program
Wolfram have developed the Early Access for Students Program to assist incoming students with their data science, quantitative and computational thinking skills. They're offering this for free to our site license schools, even before students arrive to start their studies.
Click this link for more details on the sign up page
- Register now for the Esri UK Box Set
- Building effective experiences with ArcGIS Webinar | 18 August, 11am - 12pm
- Esri UK & Ireland Learning Services summer eNewsletter
- Wolfram Virtual Technology Conference - 12-15 October 2021 (this event is now over)
- MATLAB and Simulink Seminars: Technical Education Series.
The 'MATLAB and Simulink Seminars: Technical Education Series', starting on Wednesday 21 April, includes a series of live bi-weekly webinars, aimed at those who are using, or are interested in using MATLAB for teaching. The live sessions include open discussion regarding common challenges in teaching foundational university courses (such as Calculus, Programming, Numerical Methods, Mechanics, etc.) and show how to address them. After each webinar the participants will receive access to a Jump Starter Kit which will contain slides and classroom ready resources. Some of the topics are especially pertinent, especially with the COVID-induced shift to online teaching which some instructors have found more challenging than others.
- Sweet for ArcGIS webinar - Wednesday, 21 April
- Mathematica Webinar: Wolfram Technologies for Geoscience Research and Teaching - Thursday, 15 April
MATLAB and Simulink community
Wolfram Summer School, June 28 - July 17, 2020
MiniTab Statistical Software