These webinars focus on providing academics with pedagogically-sound guidance on the use of these technologies in their teaching practice.
You can attend any webinar, without registering, and sessions will be recorded and made available on this website and the Staff Help section within Blackboard. Some sessions will be repeated based on demand. IT Services will send an email to all staff a week or two in advance of the next live sessions; please check your emails or this page for news on the latest sessions.
There are different strands which combine 1-hour webinars, shorter ‘Quick Looks’ at specific features and drop-in webinars. The five strands are:
- Designing Your Blackboard Module (introductory webinars on using Blackboard)
- Delivering Live and Recorded Online Sessions (introductory and advanced webinars covering technologies such as Collaborate and Panopto)
- Online Assessment (webinars covering online tests, group assignments, Turnitin in Blackboard and managing your Grade Centre)
- Social Learning (covering reflective journals, blogs and discussion forums)
- Software-Specific and Advanced Sessions (software such as MyTrinityApps and advanced features in Blackboard, Panopto and Collaborate)
You can find dates and times of upcoming sessions as well as recordings of previous sessions within Blackboard.