SharePoint is a secure and central place to store, organise, share and access information amongst colleagues and external partners.
You can access SharePoint online from any device on campus or off campus without need of a VPN as it utilises Two Step Sign-In to ensure secure access.
With SharePoint online, you and your team can:
- Build intranet sites and create pages, document libraries, and lists
- Add web parts to customize your content
- Show important visuals, news, and updates with a team or communication site
- Discover, follow, and search for sites, files, and people across your Trinity
- Manage your daily routine with workflows, forms, and lists
- Sync and store your files in the cloud so anyone can securely work with you
SharePoint is accessible via all web browsers by logging onto Microsoft 365 (office.tcd.ie), as well as a desktop and/or mobile application.
Need Further Help?
Search the Knowledge Base for answers to commonly asked questions.
Still need help? Contact the IT Service Desk by one of the below methods.
Service desk opening hours are:
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00