IT Services computer rooms are located across campus, with both Windows and Mac computers available.
There are also stand-up email stations around campus if you wish to quickly check your email.
Please note the policy on IT Services computer rooms usage in Trinity.
Benefits and key features
- Some rooms are open 24-hours and can be accessed using your Trinity ID card
- The 1937 Reading Room contains dedicated facilities for postgraduates
- Microsoft 365 applications are installed on all the computers
- A wider portfolio of specialised software to meet the needs of certain courses is available in specific rooms. For a complete list of the software available in each room, see our software catalogue.
View the following map for locations of our computer rooms on Trinity College Dublin main campus.
Not on map:
- 3 College Green: 1 PC Computer Room
- Trinity Hall, Dartry: 1 PC Computer Room
- Gas Building, D'Olier St.: 1 PC Computer Room
- Trinity Centre, St. James': 1 PC Computer Room
Please refer to the facilities section of the College Maps website for a full list of the opening hours of the various IT Services Computer Rooms.
Trinity ID, username and password
Need Further Help?
Search the Knowledge Base for answers to commonly asked questions.
Still need help? Contact the IT Service Desk by one of the below methods.
Service desk opening hours are:
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:00