Contact IT Services
IT Service Desk
All technical or support queries should be addressed to the IT Service Desk only.
- Monday - Thursday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Online and email queries can be submitted at any time but will be replied to only within normal hours, or the following working day if sent outside of normal hours.
You can contact the service desk by one of the following methods.
You can email the service desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you fill in the 'Subject' field when emailing.
You can use the ask.tcd.ie portal to raise enquiries and check the status of current enquires with the IT Service Desk.
- Go to http://ask.tcd.ie
- Login with your Trinity username and password
- Select 'Log an enquiry''
- Choose 'IT Services Issue' from the category menu
- Enter the 'Title and Description' of your enquiry in the 'Enquiry Details' window
- Click the 'Log Now' button
The service desk is contactable on (+353-1) 896 2000.
Staff and students can use our Webchat service to chat with an IT service desk agent who will assist with your IT query.
Just go to tcd.ie/itservices/help/chat/, fill out the form with your name, Trinity email address, staff / student number and then click on the 'Contact IT Service Desk Webchat' button.
Once you submit the form, your Webchat will be opened in a new window.
Note regarding the Webchat service: If you are not connected to the College network (either on campus or via VPN), you will be prompted to input your College Username and Network Login Password before being given access to view the above content.
In person (By appointment only)
Face-to-face visits to our campus service in Aras an Phiarsaigh will operate by appointment only and is limited to cases that cannot be resolved remotely.
Click here for more information about how the IT Service Desk will work in the new academic year.
Administrative Contact Details
- (+353-1) 896 1707
- (+353-1) 671 1181
- IT Services, 200 Pearse Street, Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland.
IT Services senior management
- Patrick Magee - Director, IT Services
- Lee Mills - Head of Central and Distributed Support
- Dr. Geoff Bradley - Head of Academic Services, Innovation and Digital Platforms
- Helen O’Hara - Head of Management Services
Work in IT Services
Are you interested in working with IT Services in Trinity College Dublin? Check out the top reasons to work with us.