Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) - Blackboard Learn - mymodule.tcd.ie
Blackboard Learn is Trinity's Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
Lecturers and academic staff can use this valuable online resource to distribute learning materials easily, make announcements to their students, provide feedback and marks directly to students. Students can log onto their Blackboard account and access all of the materials relevant to the course or module.
Missing modules in Blackboard Learn VLE?
If you find you are not enrolled on your modules in Blackboard Learn, please check with your school office to ensure you are timetabled for the relevant modules.
All data in Blackboard is based on the college timetabling systems and information taken from your student record on my.tcd.ie
Need help making the most use of Blackboard Learn VLE for your students?
If you require support on using Blackboard Learn for teaching and learning, instructional design and development of modules, academic professional development, and any activities associated with the discipline of teaching, please contact the e-Learning team (CAPSL) at: email@example.com.
Having a technical issue?
If you have a technical, display or data integration issue with Blackboard Learn, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Support and training for Staff and Students
- Support information for School Administrators on managing accounts, access and enrolment
- Using the Blackboard mobile app?
- Learn how to use Grades Journey to transfer marks from Blackboard into SITS
- Learn how to get information into the student calendar relating to college events
- Learn how the Student timetable works in Blackboard
- Instruction for syncing your iCal Timetable link
- How to use TurningPoint polling via Blackboard VLE
- Getting started with MyReadingList@TCD
Need further help?
Search the Knowledge Base for how-to’s and answers to commonly asked questions
Please be aware of the IT Service Desk opening hours