List of available Internet and Network services
Based on the options you chose for College status and method of network connection, below is the list of internet and network services potentially available to you.
Note that in some cases, particularly with internal College services, login credentials and permissions may also be required.
- internet web services
- internet mail services
- SSH, SFTP and FTP services
- messaging services (WhatsApp, Facetime, Skype etc)
- College websites
- College personal file storage
- Blackboard mymodule.tcd.ie, my.tcd.ie , ask.tcd.ie
- Library services
- TCD Portal (Travel Insurance)
- Research Support System (RSS), Telephone System, Asset Register, University Register
- FTSE database service
- central file-share servers
- SharePoint services
- departmental printers
- FIS, Core Portal
It is possible to request additional internet access or internet services from these connections where a strong case can be made on behalf of large numbers of users. It is also possible for service owners to request that their service be made available to these connections. For more information please see our page on requesting additional external internet access.