Named Collections - Y
Cover of The Tower by W.B. Yeats, London, MacMillan and Co., 1928. Yeats 202
This collection formed the private library of Elizabeth Corbet Yeats, 1868-1940, founder of the Dun Emer Press which later became the Cuala Press. It contains 194 books, including 29 periodicals, 90 theatre programmes and 46 pamphlets. The collection consists of 19th- and 20th-century Anglo-Irish literature and includes items by W.B. Yeats, some of which is annotated by him. There is an almost complete collection of works printed at the Dun Emer and Cuala Presses.
Bequeathed to Trinity Hall in 1940 and transferred for safekeeping to the Library of Trinity College Dublin in 1968.