Admissions: Alumni of Trinity College Dublin
Graduates of Trinity College Dublin may apply for a Alumni Reader's Card after their Commencement. Alumni will be admitted to use the Library's collections for study and research only on production of a valid Alumni Reader card.
If you already have an in-date Alumni Reader card, there is no need to apply again at this stage.
- The card is processed in approximately one week and an e-mail is sent when the card is ready to be collected from the Admissions Counter in the Library (former Berkeley Library) foyer, during its opening hours
- No borrowing is permitted
- Click and Collect requests can be placed using this card
- Alumni Readers can access a large collection of e-journals and databases using designated computers within the Library
- Remote access to e-journals, databases etc. for graduates is not permitted under publisher/provider licence agreements
- No access is possible to our out-of-hours study spaces; the card will not give entry to the 1937 Postgraduate Reading Room or Kinsella Hall