In order for DSpace (the TARA system) to reproduce, translate and distribute your submission worldwide, you must agree to the following terms each time an item is deposited
COVERED WORK: I would like to deposit my material in the Trinity College Dublin digital repository. Research referred to below as "Work" is covered by this agreement and when I deposit my Work, whether personally or through an assistant or other agent, I agree to the following:
- NON-EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS. Rights granted to the digital repository through this agreement are entirely non-exclusive. I am free to publish the Work in its present version or future versions elsewhere. I agree that Trinity College Dublin may electronically store, copy or translate the Work to any medium or format for the purpose of future preservation and accessibility. The Trinity College Dublin is not under any obligation to reproduce or display the Work in the same formats or resolutions in which it was originally deposited.
- DEPOSIT IN Trinity College Dublin DIGITAL REPOSITORY. I understand that work deposited in the digital repository will be accessible to a wide variety of people and institutions - including automated agents - via the World Wide Web. I understand that once the Work is deposited, metadata will be incorporated into public access catalogues. This citation to the Work will always remain visible, although the author retains the right to update the Work. Removal of the item can be made after discussion with the digital repository administrators.
I AGREE AS FOLLOWS: - That I have the authority of the authors to make this agreement and to hereby give Trinity College Dublin the right to make available the Work in the way described above. - That I have exercised reasonable care to ensure that the Work is original, and does not to the best of my knowledge breach any laws including defamation, libel and copyright. - Trinity College Dublin does not hold any obligation to take legal action on behalf of the Depositor, or other rights holders, in the event of breach of intellectual property rights, or any other right, in the material deposited.
You are free: - to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work - to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
- Non-Commercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the author.
Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial- ShareAlike Licence.