Borrowing and Renewing
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRIVILEGES ASSOCIATED WITH BORROWING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Undergraduate Degree Students
- Undergraduate Certificate Students
- Foundation Students
(including Inter-Library Loans)
|Amount of items||
|Click and Collect, recalls, Inter-Library Loan requests||
Postgraduate Students & Staff
- Higher Degree Postgraduate Students
- Postgraduate Certificate Students
- Diploma Students
- Higher Diploma Students
- Students with Special Borrowing Privileges
- Current Staff
- Retired Staff
|General Lending (including borrowable Inter-Library Loans)||Consultation-Only (including non-borrowable Inter-Library Loans)||Laptop|
|Amount of items||50||50||1|
Click and Collect, recalls, Inter-Library Loan requests
Staff Borrowing - the Library Bond
Staff are required to sign the Library Bond in order to borrow. The Library Bond is an indemnity to pay €650 in the situation that books are damaged or not returned. The sum is not paid in advance.
Bond forms should be completed, signed and returned.
This can be done by:
- Saving the PDF, completing the relevant information, and inserting a digital signature. Save the completed form and e-mail it to the Admissions Counter: email@example.com; or
- Completing the relevant information, and printing the form. Add a physical signature, then scan and e-mail it to the Admissions Counter: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Completing the relevant information, and printing the form. Add a physical signature, then post it to Library Admissions, Library of Trinity College Dublin, Dublin 2.