- Solicitors and Barristers
- Government Departments
- Semi-State Bodies
- Educational Institutions
- Research Bodies
- Business Consultants
Some examples of the way clients use the Information Service:
- To supply information on an industry or a company
- To find what happened in a certain year for the purpose of an anniversary speech
- To find experts in particular fields and on particular subjects
- Bibliographic information about possible speakers at meetings etc.
- To give visiting government officials or business executives background briefings on the political and economic situation of countries
- To find out contact details i.e., addresses, telephone numbers etc.
- To retrieve legal documents e.g., case law, Acts, Bills etc.