Digital Systems & Services
Digital Systems & Services, which undertakes the management and development of digital library services to support the teaching and research needs of staff and students, is the responsibility of staff within CMOS. This includes:
- Maintaining the Library's electronic catalogues, including Stella Search
- Evaluating, selecting and acquiring electronic resources (e-journals, e-books and databases)
- Negotiating electronic resource licence agreement with providers and publishers on behalf of the College community
- Maintaining off campus access to the resources
- Defining and delivering the Library’s web presence and ensuring the web is exploited as key service channel
The team work closely with colleagues within CMOS to exploit electronic resources through the implementation and maintenance of discovery platforms and finding tools.