MBA Careers Support
Our dedicated career development team will help you identify your ideal career path and provide tailored advice on how best to achieve your career goals. Through workshops and one-to-one coaching, you will be introduced to our portfolio of company recruiters. As a member of the Trinity MBA alumni you will have lifelong access to this service.
As Ireland's leading MBA programme, employers from all industries aggressively recruit our graduates. The New York Times ranked Trinity in the top 150 global universities in terms of universities' employers rated most highly.
- 48% - Basic Salary Increase Post-MBA
- 48% - Graduates who changed country of employment
- 88% - Employed within three months of graduating
- 2.5 - Years of return on investment
Workshops during your MBA Journey
- Personalised Career Meeting - Develop your SMART career plan and personal career ambition
- HR Professionals Panel - Receive guidance from fellow MBA Alumni working in recruitment and HR on marketing yourself
- Interviewing Workshop - Explore a competency based interview structure and interview preparation
- Salary Benchmarking - Benchmark and negotiate your salary and make informed decisions
Top Recruiters of Trinity MBA Graduates
- Bank of Ireland
- McKinsey & Company
Graduate Work Visa for International Students
Ireland is one of the only European countries to provide a two year graduate work visa. The Irish Third Level Graduate scheme exists to allow legally resident non-EEA third level graduates to remain in Ireland for the purpose of seeking employment and applying for a green card or work permit. The Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service provide full details and FAQs on their website. Visit the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service's website to learn more. The Trinity Careers Service also provides information on their website.