Live interactive online lectures and workshops
|Duration||6 evening sessions over 6 weeks|
6.30pm - 9pm
|Tuition Fees||Certificate for Completion Route (CC) €1850
Acquire the necessary skills to assess the planning, and facilitate the implementation, of digital marketing initiatives.
What does the programme offer you?
- An in-depth understanding of how to guide or implement effective digital marketing strategies
- A practical tool-kit to define realistic digital marketing objectives, undertake digital audits, map customer journeys and scenarios and develop user personas
- An introduction to the range of digital marketing tactics, including search engine advertising, search engine optimisation, display and video advertising, content and native marketing
- An understanding of reporting and measurement strategies and digital marketing analytics to measure success
Ireland is the second largest exporter of IT services in the world, with eight of the top ten global information technology companies having a significant presence in the country. Global leaders such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft and Twitter all have their European Headquarters in Dublin, enabling academic institutions to be at the centre of global research and practice in the digital economy, including in the fields of digital marketing and online advertising.
This programme draws upon the very close links between Trinity Business School and these organisations.
This course covers:
- Developing a Digital Strategy: developing a road-map for success in digital acquisition, conversion, measurement and retention; defining realistic objectives to drive business performance.
- Understanding the Digital Landscape: tools and techniques to undertake a digital audit; understanding and mapping the consumer journey.
- Understanding the Digital Consumer: consideration of the target customer’s attitudes and behaviours in a digital context; developing user personas, mapping customer journeys and scenarios, and aligning strategy based on moments of truth.
- Understanding Digital Tactics: aligning channel strategy to consumers’ digital journey; Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Advertising (SEM); website design principles to maximise conversion.
- Understanding Digital Effectiveness: reporting and measurement strategies to derive insights on digital marketing effectiveness.
Who is this programme designed for?
- Marketing professionals seeking to deepen their understanding of strategic and tactical digital marketing
- Professionals across IT, finance, HR, entrepreneurship, innovation, marketing and business administration seeking an intensive immersion into the formulation and implementation of digital campaigns
Live interactive online lectures and workshops, delivered across six evening sessions
Lecturer: Eamonn O'Raghallaigh
Dr. Eamonn O'Raghallaigh is an Adjunct Teaching Fellow at Trinity Business School and has over 10 years’ experience teaching at leading higher education institutions in both Ireland and Europe. Eamonn holds a PhD in Digital Marketing (TCD), MSc in Neuroscience (RCSI) and MSc in Digital Marketing (UCD Smurfit). As both a practitioner and academic, Eamonn has a unique perspective and approach to teaching.
In industry, Eamonn is Managing Director of Digital Strategy Consultants and has over 15 years’ experience in digital marketing leadership and consultancy, working with many leading indigenous and multinational organisations.
Why undertake the programme for credits?
Micro-credentials are short flexible modules that lead to accreditation in the form of ECTS. For further general information about micro-credentials please click here.