Application & FAQs
- A degree, professional qualification or track record of business achievement
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of professional or managerial work experience
- Preferred minimum GMAT* score of 600, or equivalent GRE score. Take our GMAT Mini Quiz.
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers
*We accept the GMAT™ Online exam, which is an online and remote proctored solution developed by GMAC, the maker of the GMAT™ exam. Whilst open to all candidates, the GMAT online format is intended to support candidates working to meet our upcoming application deadlines. Click here for more information about the GMAT™ Online exam.
**Where a candidate’s professional achievements and qualifications exhibit the skills and competencies evaluated by the GMAT and GRE tests, the MBA Director may grant a waiver following an interview. A candidate with a minimum of 8 years of management experience or holders of a Masters or PhD qualification in a quantitative discipline from a reputable University will be considered for a test exemption. The decision to grant a GMAT or GRE waiver is at the discretion of the Trinity MBA Directors.
If you are unsure about your eligibility you can submit your CV and Linkedin profile by clicking on the contact us button below and a member of our admissions team will be in contact within two working days.
We have a four step admissions process.
Complete Your Online Application
- Visit our website and complete all sections of the online application form.
- Include 2 references to showcase your skills and experience.
- Upload your CV.
- Upload your degree certificate or transcript of your results.
- IELTS or TOEFL score report (if English is not your native language).
- Upload a GMAT or GRE score report OR test date if you have not yet undertaken a test.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee (€40).
Attend an interview with the MBA Director.
- Successful candidates will be asked to meet the MBA Director to discuss their background and motivations.
- This is a great opportunity to discuss the programme more in-depth with the MBA Director.
Receive a conditional or full offer.
- A conditional offer is awarded to a successful candidate to provisionally book their place on the Trinity MBA while they meet the condition(s) of their offer. For example, a candidate may be requested to undertake a GMAT test or perhaps an English Language Test.
- A full offer is awarded to a successful candidate that meets all requirements of entry. Scholarship applicants are also informed of their scholarship award at this time and the candidate is given a set period to accept or decline their offer.
Pay your deposit and meet the conditions to secure your place.
Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.
Typically, once all documents are received you can expect to get feedback in 10 working days.
Yes, the application fee is €40.
Yes, we encourage that you send in your application now even though you have not taken your GMAT. If successful you may gain a conditional offer.
Broadly speaking candidates are chosen based on professional experience, academic achievements, business ethics (tested in interview and in the essays), GMAT and supporting referees
The typical GMAT of an incoming MBA ranges between 600 and 650. The GMAT is only one of the many criteria used to select applicants, however, we will not normally admit an applicant with a score below 550.
Yes, an interview is part of the admissions requirement and we strongly recommend a visit to the school as part of your selection process if possible.
The number of private or company-sponsored participants varies from year to year, however the average is about 6 - 10 people, across full and part time classes.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. As we deliberately keep our class size small (45 to 50 students), we strongly recommend early application.
We require applicants to have a minimum of 3 years professional work experience.