Acquire practical options for dealing with complex transfer pricing issues in your own or your clients’ businesses. Develop sustainable transfer pricing policies and resolve issues in your current transfer pricing arrangements.
For any business operating across different jurisdictions transfer pricing has become a major and sometimes contentious issue. Build an in-depth understanding of all the current issues and hear the views of world-leading experts in the field.
May /June 2024
|4 full days
|9am - 5pm
14 & 15 May 2024
11 & 12 June 2024
What does the programme offer you?
- A deep understanding of all the major current issues affecting transfer pricing
- Learning from the experiences of world leaders in the field including members of OECD and UN transfer pricing committees
- Opportunities to share perspectives and experiences with participants from multinational entities, tax, financial and legal advisors and tax authorities
- Practical work on a range of case studies providing up-to-date examples of transfer pricing issues and options for successfully resolving them
Who is the programme designed for?
- CFOs, Taxation and Finance executives and managers
- Other senior executives who need to be aware of transfer pricing issues when making strategic and operational decisions
- Tax advisors in accounting and legal firms
4 full days in-person
Day 1: 14/05/2024
- A macroeconomic overview giving context to the transfer pricing landscape.
- Current issues in the OECD guidelines, including Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (“BEPS”) and Development, Enhancement, Maintenance, Protection and Exploitation (“DEMPE”)
- Resolving transfer pricing disputes
Day 2: 15/05/2024
- Defining the transaction
- Transfer pricing methodologies
- Case studies highlighting specific issues and options for resolution
Day 3: 11/06/2024
- Presentation, review and discussion on case study assignment
- Leveraging technology to increase the accuracy of documentation
- Impact on US companies trading globally
- US company case studies
- Irish company case study
Day 4: 12/06/2024
- Transfer pricing issues in Europe
- Developing defensible transfer pricing policies
- Benchmarking pricing and costs
- Transfer pricing in a downturn
- Getting the legal documentation right
Programme Director: Hilary Hough
For further information please email Jane Flanagan at email@example.com