|Duration||2 full days in person and 1 afternoon online|
|Schedule||9am - 5pm and 4pm - 7pm|
|Dates||29 & 30 June 2023 (in person), 4 July (online)|
Who is this programme designed for?
This programme is designed for:
- Anyone who is reinventing a business, business division or subsidiary and wants to scale an existing or new customer base fast and sustainably.
- Business-owners, VPs, SVPs, C suite leaders, CMO’s, CIO’s, leadership teams, and function heads who recognise the need to do something fresh and relevant to reinvent their brand or enterprise and want to go beyond the typical strategy approach.
- Customer Experience Leaders, Marketing Leaders, Commercial Managers and Innovation & Strategy leads charged with distinguishing their business from the competition.
What does the programme offer to participants?
This course lays out a dynamic business recipe for how to get, win and stay ahead in a volatile, competitive and digital world where a new approach to strategy is emerging that enables executives and newcomers to reimagine brands and customer journey’s and what they may become.
The tools, tactics and techniques offered are taken from global examples and experience across multiple industries and are used to reveal this next business model, driven by fresh minds, modern emerging technologies, and a post pandemic value mentality.
The programme will enable participants to:
- Sense new movements and strategic currents impacting consumer values and choices;
- Define the new space you want to occupy and own with potential for additive scaling;
- Accumulate a set of tools to ensure a competitive advantage;
- Move beyond profit to scalable value using a new model to create and spread wealth;
- Understand what works and doesn’t in selling new ideas inside and out
This course blends theory and case studies with hands-on models and tools and provides a blended learning experience; two days in-classroom and two three hour virtual follow ups on real business application by action learning and feedback.
Lecturer: David Erixon