Application & FAQs
- A degree, professional qualification or track record of business achievement.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years professional or managerial work experience.
- Preferred minimum GMAT Executive Assessment score of 140/200.
The GMAT Executive Assessment examines the data driven and real world skills which will be required on the MBA programme as well as the work place. The test has been recently adopted by the world’s leading Executive MBA programmes. Please click HERE for further information on the test structure, official preparation guides, practice tests and exam locations. GMAT Executive Assessment is accepted for EMBA candidates only.
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
*Where a candidate’s professional achievements and qualifications exhibit the skills and competencies evaluated by the GMAT Executive Assessment, the MBA Director may grant a waiver following an interview. A candidate with a minimum of 8 years management experience or holders of a Masters or PhD qualification in a quantitative discipline from a reputable University will be considered for a test exemption. Decision to grant a GMAT Executive Assessment waiver is at the discretion of the Trinity MBA Directors.
We have a four step admissions process.
Complete Your Online Application
- Visit our website and complete all sections of the online application form.
- Include 2 references to showcase your skills and experience.
- Upload your CV.
- Upload your degree certificate or transcript of your results.
- IELTS or TOEFL score report (if English is not your native language).
- Upload a GMAT executive assessment report OR test date if you have not yet undertaken a test.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee (€40).
Attend an interview with the MBA Director.
- Successful candidates will be asked to meet the MBA Director to discuss their background and motivations.
- This is a great opportunity to discuss the programme more in-depth with the MBA Director.
Receive a conditional or full offer.
- A conditional offer is awarded to a successful candidate to provisionally book their place on the Trinity MBA while they meet the condition(s) of their offer. For example, a candidate may be requested to undertake a GMAT test or perhaps an English Language Test.
- A full offer is awarded to a successful candidate that meets all requirements of entry. Scholarship applicants are also informed of their scholarship award at this time and the candidate is given a set period to accept or decline their offer.
Pay your deposit and meet the conditions to secure your place.
Please note that the deposit is non-refundable.