MSc in International Management
The programme is designed for those in their early career who have an undergraduate degree in business or a related discipline. We focus on developing young managers who want to pursue international careers. The international cohort of classmates focuses on learning cutting-edge global business skills and international management theory.
Ranked 38th in the World (of 178), 9th in UK & Ireland and 32nd in Europe (of 111) (QS Masters in Management Rankings 2023).
Webinar + Live Q&A
Join us on June 4th at 1 pm (GMT+1) to get an inside look at what it is like to study MSc International Management at Trinity Business School.
Programme at a Glance
- Start Date: September 2023
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 12 taught modules. You will be assessed through a mixture of written exams and continuous assessment
- NFQ Level: 9
- Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for International Management (Eduniversal 2022)
- International Residency Week
- International Consultancy Project
This programme enables students to experience an authentic international and cross-cultural environment. The global nature of the programme, it's modules and consultancy project provides opportunities for interpersonal and intercultural exchange and developing your career network.
As well as fundamental training in all aspects of managing in an international environment, students can customise their programme with an exciting range of electives.