MSc in International Management
The programme is designed for those in their early career who have an undergraduate degree in business or a related discipline. We focus on developing young managers who want to pursue international careers. The international cohort of classmates focuses on learning cutting-edge global business skills and international management theory. Students will spend a week in Asia undertaking a residency programme in Global Business Strategy.
Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for International Management (Eduniversal 2021)
Programme at a Glance
- Start Date: September 2023
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 12 taught modules. You will be assessed through a mixture of written exams and continuous assessment
- NFQ Level: 9
- Ranked 1st in Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for International Management (Eduniversal 2021)
- Residency week spent in Asia
- International Consultancy Project
This programme enables students to experience an authentic international and cross-cultural environment. The global nature of the programme, it's modules and residency week provides opportunities for interpersonal and intercultural exchange and developing your career network.
As well as fundamental training in all aspects of managing in an international environment, students can customise their programme with an exciting range of electives.