2024 Dates TBC
|Duration||4 full days||TBC|
|Schedule||9am - 5pm||Online|
2 & 3 October 2023
16 & 17 October 2023
Late 2024/ Early 2025
|Tuition Fees||Certificate for Completion Route (CC) €1850
Micro – Credential Route (MC) €2000
|MC Application Deadline||12 September 2023||TBC|
Deepen your self-awareness as a leader and develop a grounded approach to teamwork. As teams win or fail together, ensure your team are equipped to succeed.
What does the programme offer you?
- Greater understanding of how to leverage talent on your team
- Work with your own live case study and leave the programme with a clear action plan for implementation in your organization
- Engage with your team’s key stakeholders and demonstrate that you and your team are open to feedback and committed to the highest performance
- Enhanced communication and coaching skills to ensure that you influence change in a sustainable way
Learn from a blend of theory and practice, with your own practical case study to ensure your learning is directly applied at work.
- Insights into the fundamentals of team effectiveness
- Strategies for building high-performing teams
- Understanding individual team role preferences
- Leveraging complementary talents amongst team members
- Complete a team diagnostic
- Prepare your personal case study
- Practical solutions to more effective team leadership
- Developing a team scorecard
- Communication skills
- Creating a collaborative team culture
- Coaching the team
- Clarify your next steps and objectives
Who is this programme designed for?
- This programme is suitable for anyone interested in improving teams – leaders, managers, team members, HR, L&D, professional coaches, project managers, business owners.
This programme can also be delivered on a custom basis to organisations if requested.
Hear what past participants say:
“As a manager of an already existing team, the programme has given me a great framework, which is simple to follow and understand. It gives you great exercises to follow, which can help with team building activities and the discussion topics help shape your team/group as a whole.”
Senior Manager, Tech Industry
“Having worked with Melissa before, I was very happy to ask her to support our managers with developing their leadership skills. The results exceeded my expectations, within a couple of months visible results could be seen in their teams. Meetings are speedier and more productive and decisions are implemented promptly.”
Senior Manager, Retail Industry
Lecturer: Melissa Sayer
Why undertake the programme for credits?
Micro-credentials are short flexible modules that lead to accreditation in the form of ECTS. For further general information about micro-credentials please click here.