Accessing Fortnightly Payslips
Printing of fortnightly payslips will cease with the last printed payslip being provided for the fortnightly payroll on 23rd February 2023. You will be able to access your payslips via the Core Portal, which you can do so via any PC on campus as well as through an App which can be downloaded to your mobile phone. Current and past payslips will be available for you to access any time.
How to log into Core Portal
Before you try to access the Core Portal, you must have access to Trinity IT systems
You will need your username/login details (these are the same as your TCD email account).
- If you have never received your login details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide you with them. Alternatively, they can be contacted at (01) 896 3333
- If you already have your log in details but have not used your account for a long time, your password may be expired. You can reset this via https://password.tcd.ie/PMUser/. If this doesn’t work, please contact IT Services at email@example.com or by calling them on (01) 8962000.
- Refer to our Quick Guide about logging in.
To support you with this change, a number of sessions have been organised and at these sessions you will receive direct support from the HR team to;
- Access Core portal via a PC and learn how to print your payslips
- Support to download and use the App on mobile phones
It is highly recommended that you have your Core Portal access in place before you attend a training/information session so the HR team can support you fully.
Further detailed instructions and user guides on how to access your payslips via Core Portal and Mobile App can be found on the website on the links below.
Core Portal on your computer
Core Portal on your mobile phone