What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning (lil.tcd.ie), provided by Corporate Services to all registered students and staff, is an online skills development service.
It provides access to an extensive library of high-quality video courses (over 5,000) in business, technology and creative skills.
Courses are available on both operational and personal development topics. For example, there is a wide range of courses on Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Outlook Calendar, OneDrive, Skype for Business, PowerPoint, Access, Management, Leadership, Project Management, Communication, Time Management, and a wide range of other topics.
LinkedIn Learning can you used any time, any place, to fit around your own schedule. Use it to develop your skills in the following ways:
- Develop your digital skills, enabling you to play an active role in our digital transformation
- Keep up to date with new technology.
- Develop your professional skills.
- Take ownership of your own training and development.
- Learn at your own pace - on your PC, laptop, mobile (download the LinkedIn Learning app), online or offline - when and where it suits you. You may also download courses to access offline.
- Develop new skills to enhance your job performance – access relevant courses when and where you want.
- Track your course history and recent activity.
- Encourage career development by mapping online courses to professional development frameworks.
- Avail of 'just in time' learning at your fingertips – no need to wait for a scheduled training course.