Assistant Professor Development Programme
Mentoring is an important part of your career development journey. Please contact email@example.com to seek a mentor.
Your Mentor will most likely be a member of your Faculty, but outside of your discipline or School (unless multi-disciplinary)
Their approach will be:
- To guide you on what is expected
- Transfer knowledge, skills, experience
- Support preparation for reviews
- Support Performance Improvement
- Participate in Networking events
Timing of meetings
Regular meetings will be set up by you at key intervals and in between. For example:
- Introductory Meeting
- To set objectives and work through teaching & research plans
- To prepare for review
For more on Mentoring, please go to the Mentoring page on our website.