Human Resources for Research Staff
Welcome to the Human Resources Research Staff home page.
As staff of Trinity College Dublin, Researchers are welcome to access all our policies, schemes and programmes (subject to normal eligibility criteria). We invite you to look through our webpages.
Some items which may be of particular interest to you:
- Researcher Information Booklet
- Forthcoming learning events that research staff are eligible to attend
- Epigeum Research Integrity Training: Trinity has access to this internationally recognised integrity training for researchers at all career stages and interested staff. For more information contact Jennifer Daly in the Research Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Training and Development Resource - Lynda.com is available to all research staff: Log On and Learn at Lynda.tcd.ie. We have set up 2 specialised playlists for you to get you started:
- Research Manager Seminar Series - Open to all Research Managers. This series encompasses HR Topics including: managing absenteeism, managing grievances and complaints, courageous conversations. Queries to email@example.com.
- Induction – All Research staff are invited to attend our general induction programmes. More information can be found at staff induction webpage.
- HR Learning Catalogue and Wellbeing Talks - All elements of our learning and development programme are open to Research staff (with some exceptions for specific technical/skill courses). More information can be found at in-house programmes webpage.
- YourHR Events - Open to all our Research staff (note some specific seminars are run around individual pension schemes).
- Online Resource – Vitae - An online learning resource for Research Staff on everything to do with research - grants, applications, proposals etc.
- Payslips, P60s – to access your payslips and P60s, go online to our portal and view / print them off.
- Professional Skills for Research Leaders – This is a blended learning programme for early career Research Leaders and early Academics. All enquiries to Learning and Development Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org. This will be run again in 2020.
- The TBSI Post Doc Society held a Career Symposium for Research Fellows on 23rd November 2018. Please see the webpage for details. The aim of the symposium was to provide information and practical guidance to post-doctoral research staff, Ph.D. and undergraduate students in terms of potential career options that are available to them (both within and outside of academia) and ways in which they can develop their career prospects. HR were delighted to participate in this event.
(L - R) Antonio Felipe – Work Permits; David Hurcombe – Pensions Manager; Louise Power – Learning and Development Manager.