Learning and Organisation Development Programmes
We are currently working on our 2021-22 development programme, which will be announced in the Autumn.
The Learning and Organisation Development team works with individual leaders and leadership teams to address specific development needs. If you wish to have a conversation about individual leadership or team development needs, please contact us.
Wellbeing Webinar Short Series
We are pleased to also be able to share the following short webinars on wellbeing and resilience from IBEC:
- Fighting Covid Monotony – 8 mins. Susannah Morrissey, OM Wellness shares tips to overcome that feeling of Groundhog Day.
- Eat right, Stay Bright – 7 mins. Explore links between gut and brain health. Simple changes to your diet with Jenny White, Beoga Nutrition.
- The Big Stretch – 21 mins. Learn simple techniques and stretches to support you at your desk with James Kennedy, Kos Ergonomics.
- Improving sleep quality – 14 mins. John Paul Hughes, Zevo Health will reveal some useful tips to enrich your sleep.
- And breathe … - 14 mins. Uncover the power of effective breathing. Susannah Morrissey, OM Wellness will coach you in the art of mindful breathing.
Some tips from a Trinity Academic, Julie Broderick (Physiotherapy) - Opeds from The Conversation
- Three Ways to Move More: Exercise Snacks
- Things people say about exercise that aren't true: Myths Busted
- How to do the right exercise for your age: Right Exercise for Your Age