Learning and Organisation Development Programmes
We are delighted to announce the launch of the YourHR Seminar Series for 2021/2022. The aim of the YourHR Seminar Series is to share advice and expertise on your benefits in Trinity, along with support for life stage events. For information on pension and mortgage seminars, click here.
We are delighted to launch the Wellbeing and Resilience Winter Series 2021-22 development programme.
|4/11/2021||12:00 - 13:00||Wellness & Reslience - Upgrading Your Connection in a Hybrid World||All Staff||Inspire Wellbeing||complete|
|12/11/2021||12:00 - 13:00||Wellness & Resilience - The Power of Choice – Choose Your Mindset; Change the Game||All Staff||Inspire Wellbeing||complete|
|16/11/2021||10:00 - 13:00||Wellness & Resilience - Recognising and Responding to People in Distress||All Staff||Student Counselling Service||complete|
|18/11/2021||14:00 - 15:00||Wellness & Resilience - From Anxiety to Action – Creating Well-Formed Outcomes||All Staff||Inspire Wellbeing||complete|
|23/11/2021||10:00 - 13:00||Wellness & Resilience -Recognising and Responding to People in Distress||Faculty of Health Sciences staff only||Student Counselling Service||complete|
|24/11/2021||11:00 - 12:00||Wellness & Resilience - Work Life Balance||All Staff||Inspire Wellbeing||complete|
|25/11/2021||10:00 - 12:00||Wellness & Resilience - Managing staff who are stressed or overwhelmed||Managers only||Anne Hennessy, Vitae Consulting||complete|
|29/11/2021||12:00 - 13:00||Wellness & Resilience - Living with Worry and Anxiety Amidst Global Uncertainty||All Staff||Inspire Wellbeing||complete|
|29/11/2021||13:30 - 16:30||Wellness & Resilience - Managing Pressure Positively for Academics||Academic Staff||Margaret Collins Training for Universities||complete|
|06/12/2021||12:00 - 13:00||Wellness & Resilience - Mindfulness of Posture, Breath and Busy Mind||All Staff||complete|
|02/12/2021||14:00 - 15:00||Wellness & Resilience - Getting a Good Night’s Sleep||All Staff||Inspire Wellbeing||complete|
|07/12/2021||12:30 - 13:30||Wellness & Resilience - Confidence and Wellbeing||All Staff||Professor Ian Robertson||complete|
|09/12/2021||12:00 - 13:00||Wellness & Resilience -Understanding our Reactions to Stress||All Staff||Inspire Wellbeing||complete|
|15/12/2021||11:00 - 12:00||Wellness & Resilience - Nutrition and the menopause||All Staff||Inspire Wellbeing||complete|
|16/12/2021||11:00 - 12:00||Wellness & Resilience - Energy Management Tips to Help Survive Winter||All Staff||Jay Chopra||complete|
|16/12/2021||14:00 - 15:00||Wellness & Resilience - Wellbeing Hacks to Flourish in a Hybrid World||All Staff||Jay Chopra||complete|
Wellbeing Webinar Short Series
We are pleased to also be able to share the following short webinars on wellbeing and resilience from IBEC:
- Fighting Covid Monotony – 8 mins. Susannah Morrissey, OM Wellness shares tips to overcome that feeling of Groundhog Day.
- Eat right, Stay Bright – 7 mins. Explore links between gut and brain health. Simple changes to your diet with Jenny White, Beoga Nutrition.
- The Big Stretch – 21 mins. Learn simple techniques and stretches to support you at your desk with James Kennedy, Kos Ergonomics.
- Improving sleep quality – 14 mins. John Paul Hughes, Zevo Health will reveal some useful tips to enrich your sleep.
- And breathe … - 14 mins. Uncover the power of effective breathing. Susannah Morrissey, OM Wellness will coach you in the art of mindful breathing.
Some tips from a Trinity Academic, Julie Broderick (Physiotherapy) - Opeds from The Conversation
- Three Ways to Move More: Exercise Snacks
- Things people say about exercise that aren't true: Myths Busted
- How to do the right exercise for your age: Right Exercise for Your Age
The Learning and Organisation Development team works with individual leaders and leadership teams to address specific development needs. If you wish to have a conversation about individual leadership or team development needs, please contact us.