Skip to main content

Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin

Trinity Menu Trinity Search

You are here Employee Services > Undergraduate Stipend Forms and FAQs

Undergraduate Student Stipends

In order to pay a stipend to an undergraduate student, the Undergraduate Student Proposal form must be filled out by the Department and the student, a Scholarship Exemption Declaration Form for Revenue must be filled out by the student and a Direct Pay Mandate form must be filled out by the student.

Listed here are links to the forms, as well as sample forms which show the type of information required:

Undergraduate Student Proposal Form

Undergraduate Student Proposal Form - Sample

Undergraduate Scholarship Exemption Declaration Form

Undergraduate Scholarship Examption Declaration Form - Sample

Direct Pay Mandate

For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.