Learning & Development Initiatives
Welcome to the Learning and Organisation Development Unit web pages.
The Human Resources Learning and Organisation Development Unit is a team of Learning and Development professionals delivering a comprehensive programme aligned to the strategic plan of Trinity College Dublin which supports your career in Trinity. We strive to provide learning opportunities and supports that encourage all staff to achieve their full potential, and strengthen the skillset and experience of Trinity’s staff to help deliver on our strategic goals.
We, the Learning and Organisation Development Team, are delighted to have the opportunity to work with Trinity’s diverse and talented staff.
We work with a number of areas across college who deliver modules for us on our programmes. We thank them for their continued support.
- HR Leadership Awards - with the Resourcing Team - most effective Recruitment and Retention strategy for our Ussher Development Programme.
- Shortlisted for the Irish Institute of Training & Development (IITD) Best Talent Development Initiative for our Ussher Development Programme.
Want to update your Continuing Professional Development on your HR Record?
Login to coreportal - https://hrservices.tcd.ie/pls/coreportal_live
- Click on: My Personal Self Service
- Click on: My Continuous Development
- Chose (1) the type of CPD; (2) the dates; (3) duration; (4) Venue; (5) Comments – in this field we recommend you put in the title and the nature of the course, and the organisation, and level e.g. if a certificate.